Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Student Data Binder Covers

At my school, teachers keep data binders for all of their students. Data binders house monthly writing prompts, standardized assessment data, grades, and work samples. Each student has their own binder and uses them to guide our student led conferences. In the past, I've let students decorate their own binder covers using white printer paper, however, this year I decided to try something new and make binder covers for my students. 



Each binder cover has a line for the students to write their names and is designed with black line clip art and borders, so that students can color it to their liking. 

Here's a look at some that I did...
I couldn't find any crayons, so they're not as colorful as I would've like them to be
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



These binder covers are FREE in my tpt store! To download, click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I used your data binder covers last year and I loved them! I was getting ready to print for this year but realized the dates were from last year. Anyway you have ones for 2019-2020? Or I can edit the one I downloaded? Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete